We recommended starting troubleshooting your device by following these steps, after making sure your account is linked:
1. Go to device setting > App > Guardian Tales
2. Select Storage > Clear Cache > Clear Data
3. Restart your device.
4. Re-download the game.
1. Hold the power button until "Slide to Power off" displays and turn it off.
2. Hold the power button until your device opens again.
3. Go to Settings > General > iPhone / iPad Storage and wait for the app list to load.
4. Find the app here and click on it, then click the "Delete App" button. This option also deletes all temporary and cached data.
5. Re-download the game from the App Store.
If you are still having installation problems, please send us a ticket by clicking the "Contact us" button below and provide us with the following details:
- Connection details (WIFI/LTE/3G, Brand and speed)
- Screenshot or video demonstrating the issue
- Available Storage